A truck is a four or more wheeled vehicle for transporting goods, also often referred to as a freight car. In the small form, the freight car is referred to as a “pickup”, then for the larger form with 3 axles, 1 in front, and tandem in the rear, it is called a tronton truck, and for those used for container transportation in the form of a patch, it is called a trailer truck.
There are also types of tank trucks that are useful for transporting liquids such as fuel and others. The carrying capacity of a truck depends on several variables, including the number of tires, number of axles/axis configuration, axle load, tire strength, road carrying capacity.
Gallery of Trucks Ready For Coloring
The Smasher Truck
Simple Dump Truck
Kinds of Truck
1. The first type of truck is the Pick Up. This is the smallest type among other trucks. Which is where they only have 2 types of axles with 4 number of wheels divided on each side.
2. In addition to pick ups, there is also a type of Colt Diesel Engkel or also often called the ankle truck community. When compared to pick ups, this type has a larger size but both have 2 axles, which are best in the 2 front wheels and 2 rear wheels.
As for the load capacity, ankle trucks are arguably bigger than pick-ups because they are capable of carrying loads of up to 5 tons. With this type of truck, you can still carry large and large items in one transport.
3. Furthermore, there are also types of Colt Diesel Double trucks. Judging from its shape, this type of truck is almost the same as an ankle truck. However, the most visible difference lies in the number of wheels used, especially on the rear wheels which already use 4 wheels.
4. Then there are also types of trucks that have a load capacity of more than 10 tons and can even reach 20 tons or more. In this type there is one type called a tronton truck. Not only the payload capacity is different from other types of trucks.
Monster Trucks Semi Truck
Trailer Truck, Container Truck, and Wingbox Truck
1. trailer trucks, which this type of truck may only be found in high-end factories which in one shipment of goods can reach 20 to 60 tons. In marketing, tru trailers are divided into two types which are seen from the number of axes from the height.
Namely, a 20-foot trailer truck that has 4 to 5 axles and a 40-foot trailer truck that has 6 axles. Even if you look at the number of tires, this type of truck has at least 16 to 24 tires or wheels. And generally the use of this type of truck requires the driver to have the highest SIM B2.
2. Maybe many people often mention the term container truck. But in reality the container itself is not actually a fleet. Rather, it is just a container made to be able to accommodate large and large quantities of goods and is flexible.
And in the world of truck rentals, as described above. Containers cannot be separated from trailer trucks considering that containers themselves do not have engines and wheels. So when you want to rent a container, you should also rent a fleet of trailers.
3. Wingbox Truck. This is a fleet that can be said to be far more favorite than a tronton truck. Because in this type of truck, you can speed up the process of loading and unloading goods.
The reason is that on all three sides, the right, left, and rear sides can be opened simultaneously. And the Wingbox truck only has 2 axles with the same composition as the tronton truck. So in Indonesia, many people call it a wingbox tronton truck or wingbox ankle truck.
Actros Twelve Tires
Trailer Kenworth Wrecker Long Truck
Dodge Pick Up Truck
Filling The Truck
Fire Truck Monster
Dogde Simple Truck
Log Truck full Loaded
Truck Carrying Lumber
Fancy Fired Truck
We hope you enjoy with us.