Cupcakes are small cakes covered with paper or cup cakes. Cupcakes are sought after by many people apart from because this Cupcake has a soft texture but also tastes sweet. In addition to variations in shape and taste, Cupcake is also rich in topping variations. This topping is a decoration that is on top of the Cupcake. The ingredients can be various, ranging from Whipped Cream, Pondan, Chocolate Sauce, Strawberry Sauce, Almond Flakes and many more. It’s all up to the maker to attract the attention of buyers.
Cupcake first appeared in 1828 (in the book ‘Seventy-five Receipts for Pastry, Cakes, and Sweetmeats’ by Eliza Leslie) using a cup as a tool to measure the ingredients. The tool for baking it still uses a furnace, so it takes quite a long time to make Cupcakes. Therefore, the cake to be baked is not printed on a large baking sheet but is printed on a cup in order to shorten the baking time.
At that time people would make Cupcakes using cups in making Cupcake recipes such as 1 cup butter, 2 cups sugar, 3 cups flour, and 4 eggs, 1 cup milk, 1 teaspoon baking powder.
Yummy Cupcake Collection For Coloring
Great Happy Birthday Cupcake
Flower on Cupcake
Happy Birthday Cupcake
Cartoon Cupcake Hello Kitty
Cupcake Big and Cute
Four Tips For Choosing Kids’ Snacks
1. Choose a nutritious snack. Nutritious snacks are snacks that contain carbohydrates, protein, fat in a balanced way. The diet given must also be balanced and in smaller portions than the main meal.
2. Checking snack safety is important for parents to know. Maintaining product safety is done because if children consume foods containing formalin or rhodamine continuously, it can cause damage to internal organs and cancer.
3. Snacks must be processed and served hygienically. Know the type of snack to choose, as much as possible choose homemade snacks, because the way of processing and cleanliness can be guaranteed.
4. Do not store non-nutritive food in the cupboard or refrigerator. Some foods are not nutritious such as candy, chips or junk food purchased outside the home.
Cupcake and Springkels
Cherry on Cupcake
Cute Cupcake in Flowers
Health Risk Caused by Wrong Snacks
What are the health risks that will arise when we do not choose the right snacks for children? There are several problems that children are likely to experience. Here are some of them:
1. Can cause obesity;
2. The habit of eating the wrong snacks will continue until the child becomes an adult and makes his lifestyle unhealthy;
3. Children refuse to eat healthy snacks such as fruits and vegetables if they often eat snacks;
4. Disrupt children’s immune system in the long term, so they get sick easily.
Unicorn On Cupcake
Muffin Clipart Cupcake
Many Collections of Cupcake
Get This Birthday Cupcake
Cupcake and Fresh Cherry
Stages of Cupcake
Three Yummy Cupcakes
Happy Birthday Three Cupcakes
Cupcake and Mesess
We hope you enjoy yourself with us.