The changing of the seasons always has color. Different colors and stories. Likewise with the awaited season. It’s not wrong if the turn of winter into spring we call the change of season the most excited. Naturally, after about six months of living with shorter days and longer nights, limited sunshine, endless cold, no flowers, no grass, only trees and twigs without leaves. All the ground is covered with snow. Plus a quiet atmosphere that is free from the chirping of birds. Until finally when the sun was more diligent in showing its face, day after day it was getting brighter and brighter. The snow started to melt. The lake water next to the house is not frozen anymore. The water flows as usual.
The introduction was quite dramatic, because after taking a close-up shot of it, my right eyelid felt swollen, whether it was a pollen allergy or an insect that was acquainted with a newcomer, grateful to have brought an antihistamine so that the swelling was reduced.
The Beauty of Spring Flowers Gallery
Lily Flower and Caterpillar
Simple Spring Flower
Many people interpret spring as the first new season. Today many flower buds are found, many animals wake up after hibernating during the winter as if the earth is alive again after a frozen winter. In this season also many farmers start to cultivate crops and gardening because slowly the air temperature is getting warmer. However, the form of change is different, depending on the place.
The characteristics of spring include:
1. Plants begin to sprout leaf buds that previously fell off in autumn.
2. The temperature in spring is about 60% hot and 40% cold.
Many animals come out of their hiding places and start doing activities like bears.
3. Some of them are breeding and will appear ducklings, chickens, birds, squirrels, rabbits to cows.
Spring Condition Vibes
Flowers and Butterflies in Garden
1. Songkran comes from Sanskrit which means astrological journey. This annual event will be celebrating as Thailand’s national new year tradition. The Songkran Water Festival begins on April 13 and continues two to six days after. Locals as well as tourists carrying water guns and crowding the streets and splashing each other. Water can be as self-cleaning to welcome the new year. This celebration also includes visiting temples and making offerings as a tradition that has been preserved for generations.
2. According to history, this celebration has been around since 1814. Every Easter Monday, children will gather in the courtyard of the White House in Washington DC. They will roll the eggs in the grass using a wooden spatula. Whoever reaches the finish line first will be the winner. Winners are entitled to Easter eggs and other prizes.
3. Holi is held at the turn of winter to spring or in late February to early March. Holi is also known as the Festival of Love. Indians would gather in the streets and throw colored powder at each other. This joyful celebration pays homage to the colorful spring season. Not only that, Holi is also more lively because everyone will dance and sing along.
Smiling and Dazzling Flower
Simple and Beauty Flower
Incredible Spring Flowers
Sunflower in a Simple
The Beauty of Lily
Bucket of Flowers
Two Lilies and Leafs
Head of Flowers
In A Swamp The Lily Lives
Four Crowns in Flower
Three Crowns in Simple
Springs Vibes on Flowers
We hope you enjoy with us.