America alone is a federal constitutional republic consisting of fifty states and a federal district. The country is located in central North America, which is home to forty-eight contiguous states, along with the capital district of Washington, D.C. The United States is flanked by the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans to the west and east, bordered by Canada to the north. , and Mexico to the south.
The other two states, Alaska and Hawaii, are separated from the mainland United States. The state of Alaska is located on the northwestern tip of North America, bordered by Canada to the east and Russia to the west, which are separated by the Bering Strait. While the state of Hawaii is an archipelago located in the Pacific Ocean.
The United States also has several territories in the Pacific and the Caribbean. With an area of 3.79 million square miles (9.83 million km2) and a population of 315 million, the United States is the third or fourth-largest country in the world, and the third largest by population. The United States of America is one of the most multi-ethnic and multicultural countries in the world. This arose as a result of massive immigration from various parts of the world. The climate and geography of the United States is also very diverse and the country is home to a wide variety of species.
Proud of USA Pages Ideas
Map Of United States
I Love Usa Coloring Pages
Collection Blank Us Map
Museum in USA
There are two museums that are rated the most visited in America, namely The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC which is a museum that displays objects related to aviation and space in the world, in the museum also displays the Wright Flyer and the command module of Apollo 11 (a plane that landed on the moon for the first time) and the man who controlled it was Neil Armstrong, the first man to land on the moon.
The second museum is New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. This museum has more than 2 million works by some of the world’s most famous artists such as Monet, Rembrandt, Renoir, Van Gogh, Picasso and many more.
These two museums had around 7 million visitors in 2017 making them on the list of the most visited museums in the world and ranked 3rd, second place was the National Museum Of China in Beijing while number one was the Louvre in Paris.
State Quarter Missouri State
Map Of Central
Seven Facts About USA
1. The United States of America is the largest federal state because it has 50 states and one federal district.
2. Since independence, the United States has changed presidents 46 times. The current president is Joe Biden, who defeated Donald Trump in last year’s election.
3. The US national flag was designed not by a world-renowned designer, but by a high school student, Robert G. Heft, in 1958.
4. Americans love pizza. In a day no less than 100 acres of pizza are eaten every day in the US.
5. America does not have an official language like other countries. Historically, English was dominant during the confederation. But nowadays other languages are also widely spoken.
6. The number of child deaths due to firearms. In 2016, 3,143 children died from firearms.
7. The United States has more people imprisoned than any other country. As of every 100,000 residents, 724 people are in prison.
USA Blind Map
The United States of America
Fourth Of July And General Usa
USA Map and Its name
USA and Stars
Blind Map of USA
Labor Day Made In The USA
United States Us Map Coloring
3rd Grade Social Studies Teaching USA Map
I Love USA
I Love USA Party
A Sun Photography Flag Day
USA Doodle Art
We hope you enjoy with us. USA is a great country, but you have to know me about USA more by our collection. For your kids, USA is a well-known country to be taught.