Do you remember? The Incredibles film appeared in 2004 then. At that time, the average fans were children to teenagers. Because of the credit scene at the end of the film, fans thought the sequel would be released soon. But it took too long. Only in 2014, Disney announced the Incredibles 2 film project. This suddenly became good news for fans who had been waiting for more than 10 years. No wonder there will be many viewers of The Incredibles 2 of varying ages.
Incredibles 2 (2018) tells the continuation of the story of the Parr family who want a normal life despite having super powers. Once upon a time, Helen Parr aka Elastigirl was asked to act against evil while campaigning for the return of superheroes. She set out to carry out the mission, while her husband, Bob Parr alias Mr. Incredible, stay at home to care for their children. As they begin to adjust to normal life, a villain named Screenslaver appears and threatens society. Inevitably, Bob and their children, Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack, return to wearing superhero masks to fight the villain.
The Incredibles 2 Characters and Action Gallery
The Baby in Incredibles 2
Helen in Incredibles 2
Three Facts About The Incredibles 2 Movie
1. Disney Swapped The Incredibles 2 Schedule for Toy Story 4
Initially, the film Incredibles 2 was scheduled to be released on June 21, 2019. Disney had already registered the Toy Story 4 film for release in America on June 15, 2018. The production process for the Incredibles 2 film was unexpectedly faster than Toy Story 4. Therefore, Disney also decided to swap the slots for the two films.
2. Most Viewed Trailer Teaser
Until 2017, the teaser trailer for Incredibles 2 broke the record as the most-watched teaser trailer. In Addition, In the first week of its release, the film about the superhero family has been watched as many as 117 million times. Therefore, the long wait of 14 years is considered the most reasonable reason why the teaser trailer for Incredibles 2 can get a lot of viewers. Moreover, Many fans are curious about the continuation of the story of Bob, Helen, Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack.
3. Pixar’s Longest Animated Film
Incredibles 2 is the longest animated film Pixar has ever produced. The duration of 1 hour 58 minutes is recorded as the longest duration of the work made by the animation studio. Besides that, another unique note about the duration of this film is Incredibles 2 being the longest-running computer-animated film in history. No other animated film has a duration of almost 2 hours.
Dash, Bob, and Helen Incredibles
Fully Sketch of Incredibles Team
Four New Characters in The Incredibles 2
1. The first new character is Winston Deavor, voiced by Bob Odenkirk. He is the leader of a telecommunications company who is very rich, smart and friendly. Winston wants superheroes to come out of hiding and return to the public eye to dispel bad perceptions.
2. The second new character is Evelyn Deavor, Winston’s sister. He runs the company with his brother and is passionate about technology. He always managed to solve various problems.
3. The third new character is Ambassador, voiced by Isabella Rossellini. He is a character who wants superheroes to be legalized.
4. The fourth new character is Voyd, voiced by Sophia Bush. Voyd was inspired to become a superhero because of his love for Elastigirl. He has the power to move and manipulate nearby objects by creating a space that can eliminate the object.
Incredibles 2 Family Vacation
Incredibles 2 The Baby Super Jack-Jack
The Incredibles in Action
Disney Pixar Incredibles 2 Dash
The Teams Face Enemy
Incredibles 2 Power and Characters
Incredibles 2 The Underminer
Lucious Best Incredibles 2
The Elastigirl in Incredibles 2
The Incredibles Logo
Incredibles 2 in one Frame
The Incredibles 2 Poster
Dash on Bob in Poster
Yamca in Dragon Ball
Incredibles 2 Violet
Jack-Jack The Super Baby
We hope you enjoy yourself with us. Lastly, we are going to say that coloring is a beneficial activity. Therefore, ask you kids to know more about coloring. But, still, with your guidance.