The telephone is a plane with electricity and wire, for conversing between two people who are far apart. Most telephones operate by transmitting electrical signals within the telephone network, thereby enabling telephone users to communicate with other users. Judging from the placement, there are various types of telephones used in an organization, including the following:
a. A desk phone is a phone that is placed on a table.
b. Wall telephone is a telephone that is placed on the wall.
c. Telephone cars, boats, or planes.
Telephone, Smartphone, and Phone for Coloring
Old Fashion Telephone
The Telephone American History
Easy Telephone Drawing
Human Cell Phone
Pororo and His Friend
The Beginning of Smartphone
The first smart phone was named Simon; designed by IBM in 1992 and exhibited as a concept product that year at COMDEX, a computer fair in Las Vegas, Nevada. The smartphone was marketed to the public in 1993 and sold by BellSouth. Not only is it a mobile phone, it also has a calendar, phone book, world clock, note-taking holder, e-mail, faxing and receiving capabilities and games.
This sophisticated phone has no buttons. Instead, users use the touch screen to select phone numbers with their fingers or create faxes and memos with the stylus. Text is entered with the unique on-screen “prediction” keyboard. By today’s standards, Simon was a low-level product, but its features at the time were very advanced.
The Nokia Communicator was Nokia’s first smartphone, starting with the Nokia 9000, in 1996. This unique handheld computer-like smartphone was the result of merging Hewlett Packard’s successful and expensive PDA model with the best-selling Nokia phones of the time. The Nokia 9210 is the first color display communicator and is also a true smartphone that uses an operating system.
Ph Is For Phone Coloring
Leaning Together with Chipmunks
Amazing Cell Phone Blackberry
Adult Mandala Coloring
Amazing Cell Phone
Old man with Hat
Peachy Design Iphone
Cartoon Clipart Of A Happy Smart Phone Mascot
Procedure for handling incoming calls
1. Every time the phone rings, it must be picked up immediately, do not let the phone ring more than three times, because it will disturb the work atmosphere.
2. Say hello as soon as the phone is picked up. For example, ‘good morning’, ‘good afternoon’, avoid saying ‘hello’. After greeting, clearly identify yourself and then express your desire to talk to the person you are addressing.
3. Prepare notebooks and stationery to record important things (stationery and block notes).
4. Greet the caller, then state the company identity, state the name of your department, and don’t forget to give greetings first: good morning, afternoon, evening and so on.
5. If the caller is willing to leave a message, we must record it on the call receipt form. Telephone numbers, numbers and important messages have to repeat so that they can be verified.
6. Lastly, hang up the phone after the caller disconnects first. never call without saying thank you. Then, put the phone down slowly (don’t slam it)
Daughter with Telephone
Black And White Adolescent Teenage
Customer Service Operator
Finally, we hope you enjoy with us. Then, you may enjoy. Lastly, happy coloring!