A tractor is a vehicle specifically designed for high traction purposes at low speeds, or for pulling trailers or implements used in agriculture or construction. This term is commonly used to define a type of vehicle for agriculture. Agricultural instruments are generally driven by these vehicles, pulled or pushed, and are the main source of agricultural mechanization.
The tractor engine is a diesel engine with one cylinder (for two-wheel tractors) or many cylinders (for four-wheel tractors), with in-line or V type cylinder configurations. The use of diesel engines because for the same power output, diesel engines consume less fuel than gasoline engines.
This is possible because the air temperature there is sufficient to cool the engine. For tropical climates, the coolant used is a radiator type, because the air in tropical climates is quite hot and not enough to cool a diesel engine.
Tractor in Many Forms for Coloring Pages Ideas
Heavy Tractor Contains Sand
Tractor Farm Field
Tractor as Jhon Deere
Case 275 Tractor
Tractor Transportation Coloring
Big Boss Tractor
Simple Tractor and Farmer
Three Types of Tractor
1. Crawler tractor, which is a tractor whose propulsion is in the form of a chain wheel. The chain wheel is a type of drive in the form of a long and wide belt or chain whose two ends are connected and driven by many gears in it. Common examples of vehicles with chain drive are tanks and bulldozers.
This type of tractor can be used on dry, sandy or snowy soils where ordinary wheels have a risk of slipping. The material used to make a belt or chain is usually steel or rubber. What is currently commonly used is made of rubber, because it has sufficient elasticity so as to reduce the occurrence of soil compaction.
2. Wheel tractor, which is a tractor driven by round wheels which are generally made of rubber. This is the most commonly used tractor type. Wheel size may vary depending on the need and position of the wheel, but are generally large and wide to prevent compaction of the soil due to the high pressure of the wheel against the ground. For use in wetlands such as rice fields, the wheels used are generally cage wheels to allow for traction.
3. Half track tractor, which is a tractor that can be driven by wheels or chains as needed.
Tractor with Big Wheel
How to Choose suitable type of Tractor
1. What job do you want to do
2. What type of implement do you want to use
3. Type of land to be traversed (dry land, rice fields, forests, grasslands, bushes, etc.)
4. Working hours per year
5. Area of cultivated land
All of the above factors affect tractor performance, yield and cost. Tractors with chain wheels cannot be used in paddy fields. A two-wheeled tractor should be used in a narrow area, because a four-wheel tractor has high operating costs and is only suitable for use on large areas with many working hours.
The most common is the use of tractors as a means of agricultural mechanization. Farm tractors are used to tow or push agricultural instruments or trailers. Various variations and specializations of tractors have been developed, among which the most common are harvesting instruments which are commonly used in large wheat fields. Apart from harvesting, some are designed for planting, cultivating and improving land, or transporting agricultural products.
Mater And Tractor in Cars
TW 30 Ford Tractor
Hardy Farm Tractor
Bob And Tractors
Percy Pickles Driving Tractor
Coloring Kids Tractor
Case Tractor and Dog
Fired Up Free Tractor Case
Tractor With Two kinds of Wheel
John Deere Tractor Smiling
John Deere Tractor Ready for Farming
We hope you enjoy yourself with us. At last, the tractor uses in farm, and sometimes use in mining field.